Sunday 8 November 2009

Test test

Below are some trees.
It's quite strange looking through work that I made last year, I look at it now and think "god the colours are a bit strange, why didn't I notice that before?" I always seem to think 'crap, if only I'd exposed these for a bit longer, or used another light source you would be able to see some more detail on them'.  Oh well, nevermind.
















Bronica ETRSi, HP5 processed and scanned.

These were taken for an assignment titled 'Garn Yam' ('going home') I think that I took these in an attempt to move away from the other people on the course who went with the literal meaning and 'went home'. In my artist statement I wrote that where the tree stands is 'home' and that this is unlikely to change, unless it gets uprooted.

No comments:

Post a Comment