Sunday 8 November 2009

1,000,000 died to make this sound.

Here are some of my first large format images, aswell as some other photographs that I don't think'll 'fit' into a category or post. Some of the compositions are a bit dodgy...but I'll get better (...hopefully).




















































As I said, I don't think that these really 'fit' anywhere. That said I don't have a huge back catalogue of photographs that I've taken...I will upload more that I'm currently editing tomorrow, and then some more when I get the rolls/sheets of film developed.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Greg, interesting blog. Looks like your Uni has a really excellent stores and facilities.
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bruce. (I only just found out how to check for comments) The uni has quite good facilities; it's a shame that people always seem to break the cameras that I want to use.

    ReplyDelete