Thursday 18 March 2010

Black and White (large format failure)

















Wista 45 90(ish?)mm lens
f/11
Ilford Delta 100

My 2nd real attempt at photographing during the day using black and white large format film. This was just a test shot to remind myself how to use the combi-plan large format developing tank.

I asked for some advice from the technician who said that I agitate the film too much and that I was going to be using too much chemistry.
(I think I have proven that I shouldn't have listened to him, and that I should have found the instructions on the internet beforehand)

Atleast I know for next time. I am currently trying to make this 'tide mark' a little less noticable using a gradient tool in lightroom that one of my friends told me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment