Tuesday 23 February 2010

Self directed project - new work in progress.

6am wake up.
7am start.
20ish mile round trip (in a car).
4 rolls of film.
24 hours to develop.

Thank you fuji for sending my negatives back with trackmarks on them and more dust on them than you'd find on a box in a loft space. I am going to spend the next few days trying to clean them up, aswell as alter the colour balance. Below are some examples. All shot on a Mamiya 6 with Kodak Portra 160 NC at f8/f11.


 














 

  


































I have been attempting to remember/retrace/map where I have taken my most recent photographs. (The first two photographs were taken along the straight diagonal line in on the map above.) Hopefully this will be incorporated into my work in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment